Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rock N' Roll Is complete bullshit...?

No, I can't really answer your question. I just like Rock, I've never really liked anything else. I don't like Rap or Hip Hop music, but I try not to critcize it. I also understand your problem. I think people who are naive on this kind of music, like myself, probably haven't listen to everything your genre has to offer. While you don't hear people dissing Rock too often, you do often hear people criticize your favorite band, and it stings. My favorite band is Def Leppard, and they are an easy target. In fact I heard a Rap song recently that was picking on their drummer. I think it is uncalled for but I just let it wash over me because I am proud of what I believe in. Besides are the people that go around bashing the type of music you listen to really going to change your mind about it? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment