Monday, August 15, 2011

Christmas Decorations for our troops?

Today my son and I went to a local craft store to buy my husband Christmas decorations to send in a care package this week. My husband is an aid station medic in Afghanistan, and he likes to dress up the aid station with all the different holidays. A lady in line noticed my basket full of decorations and made a comment that I was loading up early. I said I was mailing them to my husband overseas and they woman just went off on me! Saying that I shouldn't send Christmas decorations because they are offensive, not everyone celebrates Christmas, and just got plain nasty with me. My husband is over fighting for our freedom and he can't even have Christmas decorations? All it was was some lights, an snow man looking advent calender, some garlen and a make your own ginger bread house...How is that going to be offensive to our troops?

No comments:

Post a Comment