Saturday, August 13, 2011

Will/would/did you give your baby a pacifier?

My fiance and I have been having this debate forever. We do not have any children and will not have any for awhile but somehow we got on this topic. I personally do not want to give my baby a pacifier. I believe that if the baby doesn't know what it is, and it's not really necessary, then why give it to them? If the baby cries you sooth them, then they stop. I don't want to put a plug in their mouth to make them be quite. Plus, I don't want to see my toddler walking around with a pacifier in his or her mouth and you have to fight with them to take it away. My fiance on the other hand believes that all babies need to have one because it's an "accessory". He thinks it's cute and has no real reason to want to use a pacifier. Alright yahoo answers, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment