Monday, August 15, 2011

I don't like talking to people...?

Your not alone! That happens to me all the time and specially talking on the phone all my friends know i dont talk on the phone im a texter if i talk to someone on the phone is very rare and if i call someone it has to be that i like them very much otherwise never gonna happen! lol i dont know what might me your reason to be that way but maybe if you hear mine you can relate. I feel like im not a very good talkative person so like there isnt much i can say over the phone plus i like to think before i give an answer thats why im a texter because i can take all the time in the world lol but even sometimes i just dont feel like texting reason why sometimes i like my alone time i like to focus on what im doing and if someone is texting me its hard also im reserved and quiet the only reason i would want to text or call someone is if im really close to them and i just like talking to them also sometimes i feel im going to say something stupid or i hate having nothing to say but its weird cuz in person i cant never stfu!!!! lol So are you talkative? shy? do you keep things to yourself? those maybe some of the reasons why your like that but its perfectly normal hun dont even trip =]

No comments:

Post a Comment