Thursday, August 11, 2011

Medically, is there something wrong with me?

My aunt has something called polyneuropathy. Some of her nerve receptors do not work efficiently like they should. I don't know whether it's hereditary or anything, but I recently began noticing that my skin isn't as sensitive to touch as other people's. It's probably nothing, but in the back of my mind I feel like it is something. For example, I've always heard that women's are supposed to be very sensitive, pain or pleasure. If you hit me in the , It doesn't really hurt... In fact, I hardly feel it. That worries me, not only because it could mean that there is something wrong with me, but because I feel like I will never enjoy things as fully as I should. So, can anyone tell me what may be wrong with me, if anything, and maybe if there's some way to heighten my sense of feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment