Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just kind of depressed....?

I completely and totally understand your situation. When an individual forms a connection with someone like that and has feelings for that person in the way you do, it is very hard to do much of anything else except wish you were with that person at all times. I feel the exact same way towards someone I know and I love him and care about him with all my heart. There is not a moment that goes by that I do not think about him and I constantly wish i was with him. These type of feelings are very difficult to understand and deal with sometimes, but we just have to make the best out of the situation. I really hope that you two are always there for each other and take care of each other because without each other, the pain can be almost unbearable. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment